David Thorpe posted a funny article about fake Coachella posters on Village Voice, which included the above clearly fake lineup that he made using a template. After David tweeted it out comedian Rob Delaney retweeted the poster, and way too many people bit on the joke. David has been compiling their tweets through his twitter feed. David Thorpe is also the dude responsible for sending Pitbull to Alaska. See some of the tweets below:
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) January 4, 2013
The coachella lineup looks awful this year. Smash Mouth? Really?
— Marlon Foley (@marlonbrando_) January 4, 2013
smash mouth, fast ball, and lit are playing coachella?i think we’re done here.
— SerrinneWoW (@SerrinneWoW) January 4, 2013
Smash Mouth at Coachella? Need I ask for more. #countdown
— Olivia Marshall (@oliviajanepm) January 4, 2013
— Tommy Dudley (@tommydudley) January 4, 2013
Why is Insane Clown Posse in the Coachella line-up yo? They’re old as dirt.
— Kevin Parrales (@PevinKarrales) January 4, 2013
You guys, Fastball AND Lit are playing Coachella. Someone get me a glass of water and a time machine to 1998 before I faint.
— Bryan Vehonsky (@Bryan_Vehonsky) January 4, 2013
Lit, Gin Blossoms, Toad the Wet Sprocket?? Did the Mayans predict time travel back to 1996? Coachella lineup: blogs.villagevoice.com/music/assets_c…
— Sally Haskell (@salbal09) January 4, 2013
— Will Leslie (@iamnotanumber_6) January 4, 2013
Latest posts by Josh Morrissey (see all)
- Watch the new video for The Postal Service’s ‘A Tattered Line of String’ - June 18, 2013
- Destiny’s Child vs. Slow Magic - June 18, 2013
- Listen to a mixtape of all of Kanye West’s ‘Yeezus’ samples - June 18, 2013
- Music festival or Puerto Rican Day parade?
- Jimmy Fallon brings back ‘Tebowie’
- Watch the video for Robyn and The Lonely Island’s ‘Go Kindergarten’
- A supercut of David Letterman asking “Are Those Your Drums?”
- Sometimes singing R. Kelly is the only thing that can help you survive an air travel nightmare