A new exhibition by The Mott Collection of David Bowie covers is going on display tomorrow. From vfeditions:
The exhibition takes place at The Vinyl Factory Chelsea from 7 February to 3 March 2013, and consists of 45 iconic 7” single covers that showcase David Bowie’s remarkably eclectic aesthetic and celebrate the myriad list of photographers, artists and designers who helped create his various personas.
The collection of 7” singles date from Starman (1972) to Without You (1984) encompassing Bowie through his many phases from Ziggy Stardust and Aladdin Sane to the Thin White Duke and the Berlin era.
Check out some photos from the exhibition and some of the covers below:
- Video: David Bowie is blowing our minds
- See boomboxes being made out of vintage suitcases
- Guitar picks made from coins
- Video: Yeah Yeah Yeahs tease new album, reveal cover art
- Bowie Knife vs. David Bowie Knife