According to Digital Music News and Financial Times, Spotify has passed the 3 million paying subscriber mark (one fifth of the approximately 15 million total subscribers). This is up 2.2 million from this time last year. Spotify has been criticized for low payouts to artists who make their music available to the service, and boycotted by acts like The Black Keys. Do you think Spotify will survive in the long run?
- The Daft Punk samples mixtape
- Listen to The National’s new song ‘Pink Rabbits’
- Adam Yauch park is official
- So Neutral Milk Hotel is back together
- Listen to André 3000 and Beyoncé cover Amy Winehouse